Make $1,000 Monthly Watching Videos from Nigeria

I don’t really know why I am revealing this secret to you. Maybe God is trying to bless someone financially this coming 2017 through this my secret money making program that I have been using to generate over $1000 monthly. I will be benefiting totally nothing from revealing this secret to you, and of course you will be making $25 in the next one hour from now. The funny thing about this secret is that you will love what you are about to do as well as earn $25 per hour doing it.

    My name is Amaku Kingdom Ifeanyi. I am a professional online business consultant who has taught over 100 Nigerians how to make money online. I charge people to show them how to make money online, but it surprises me to know that I will be giving you this secret for free. You will not pay a dime, and as long as you have an internet connection you will earn you first $25, guaranteed.

    I know what scares a lot of us away from making money online- PayPal issue, right? Don’t worry, I will show you how to create a PayPal account that allows receiving and paying. In my PayPal account I have $48,000.98 sitting right there waiting to be used. This is proof that you can really make money online if I could. Now, let me show you how to get a verified PayPal account here in Nigeria.

How to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria
Getting a verified PayPal account is a very simple issue. I will show you how to do it, and will also give you a link to a page to download a book I personally call “    Nigeria PayPal Bible”. This book has been wonderful to me. In it I learnt the secret I am about to show you, and it won’t be a bad thing if you get a FREE copy sitting in your Smartphone/Computer download file memory.

Here is a link to get the free eBook. Send a Request email here

The book will teach you step-by-step how to open a verified PayPal account. But let me just chip in a few words on how to do that.

    PayPal is the most widely accepted payment gateway online in the world, and unfortunately 99% of the online companies require you have a PayPal account. But PayPal blacklisted Nigeria in their payment processing or accepting gateway platform. Nigerians can transfer fund with PayPal but cannot receive fund. A problem, you say? Don’t worry; I am going to show you how to get a verified PayPal account.

    First step to getting a verified PayPal account is to a VPN provider. What is a VPN provider? It is no other thing than what we call proxies. I hear people suggest proxies like hidemyass and a lot of those junks. I don’t endorse you to use them. Ever heard of Hotspot Shield? That’s the VPN I use.

    To get a Hotspot shield, simply go to the link here.

    If you are done with this step next is to visit www.paypal.com (no .ng). To register an account you need to be careful. If you have installed Hotspot Shield, activate it and then search Google for “my IP’. You will see you are in the United States. Now use USA when registering on PayPal and use this virtual address for address verification (150 West 30th Street, Suite 500). Zip code will be 10001 and city will be New York, State is also New York. Enter other required information.

Note: make sure that Hotspot shield is running whenever you want to login to your PayPal account.

    Finally, you have a PayPal account. Make sure you verify your email address.
How to Verify PayPal Account in Nigeria
Another dubious stress in registering PayPal is to verify it. As long as you have the zeal to make money online, you should be ready to go the extra mile to verify your account.

    There are three methods for verifying PayPal in Nigeria.
a)    Through Payoneer MasterCard.
b)   Through Domiciliary (Credit card) account; and
c)    Through Virtual card.
Now, the first method I mention which is through Payoneer MasterCard is a long but best process. If you are ready to wait the next two months to get your Payoneer MasterCard then this is how to get one:
a)    Go to Payoneer Sign-up  and register. And make sure you use your real country, home address, and state zip code. The best advice on address I will give you is to first go and find the address of your nearest post office and then use it to register as your address. When you card is shipped into Nigeria you can conveniently get it there.
b)   Visit your email to verify it.
c)    Keep tracking your card using the date given to you for its arrival.
d)   Once your card arrives, activate it at any ATM Machine stand. Also activate it from your Payoneer account.
For more inquires on how to register and get your card you can contact me using my contact info below.

    Now you have gotten your card here in Nigeria, all you have to do is visit your account and click on “Global Services”. Your bank name, account number, and routing number will be displayed. Copy it down on your book. On your card you will see your card number, and security code at the back of the card (a three value like 789).

   Now, login in to your PayPal account and click on link bank. Now, enter your Payoneer bank name, account number and routing number. Select “Checking”. Your account is verified partially. PayPal will send you a small amount of money normally $0.30 ($0.16 and $0.14) after two days. Login and enter the amount value and your bank will be verified straight away.  You have a PayPal account!!!

    The second method of verification I talked about is using a domiciliary account. What is a domiciliary account? Simply put, a domiciliary account is a Nigerian dollar account. It is an account which operates in dollar or any other international currency not Naira. Now, how do you get a domiciliary account? Walk into any of these banks and make inquiries: GT Bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank, UBA. The requirements are usually $100, passport photography, reference letter, and method of identification (ID card). With these you will be able to open a domiciliary account.

    Now, to use your domiciliary account to verify your account, all you have to do is enter your bank name, account number and the routing number the bank will give you; then the card number and security code as in above. Alternatively, you can choose to link a card instead of linking a bank. This is beat for Nigerians. Just check for the link your card option on your PayPal dashboard; and link your card. Again, your PayPal is verified!!!

    Finally, you can buy a virtual card online from www.nigeriagoldexchange.com for around #10,000 and link the card number and security code. But I don’t endorse this method. I prefer method 1&2 above.

Don’t think I have said it all. Make sure you download this free guide on creating a verified PayPal account in Nigeria here (link).

MAIN BUSINESS
Now the hour you have been waiting for is finally here. But like I said earlier you need an internet connect and a MTN Sim card to do this business. Why MTN Sim card? Does it mean other networks won’t be accepted? Far from all that, I asked you to get a MTN Sim card because of the free night browsing program. If your network provides free night browsing then you can use it. I don’t want you to waste your data subscription because this program involves watching videos online.

    Let me show you how I make $250 weekly from this program. In the daytime I will do my normal jobs. Then once night approaches I will subscribe for free night browsing. Once it is 12 o’clock dot, I will login into this website I am about to show you with my laptop and then go to my dashboard area, scan through the available videos and choose the ones I would like to watch. The fact remains that all the videos are very interesting and ends in at most 3 minutes. Once I have watched the videos for an hour, around 1 a.m., I will receive $25 in payment and then I am off to sleep. The next day the journey begins again.

    Now this may look like a scam. My advice for you is to not even think like that. First, why, you don’t have anything to lose? The videos are interesting, and the data is free (N25). I have made over $25,000 from this website and I have proof in my PayPal account balance. As you can, see over $40,000.



    Ten Hours Weekly Global is a website that pays you to watch short videos. You get paid $25 per hour, $250 per ten hours in a week and $1000 monthly. You cannot earn above $1000 except you will join the referral campaign. My point is, I make money, $1000 monthly, to watch videos and when I refer you to the program, I earn extra $50 weekly. The joy is that there is no limit to the number of person you can refer.

    You cannot join the website by just visiting their website. You must register through a referral link. And for that sake is why I will be giving you my link. But like I said before, my aim is not to maximize my earnings through you registering under me, so if it pleases you search online for other people’s referral code if you don’t want to use mine. But forget any negative information you ready online, like I said you have nothing to lose and if you try it the next one hour and did not see $25 in your earning center, then, quit using this program at once. You get paid every Friday. That means from now to Friday you will be getting your first $250 into you PayPal. Remember to download the free eBook for more help on PayPal verification. 


How the System Works
·       First, you have to become a registered member and you can register through Ten Hours Weekly Global

·       Next, you have to verify your email.

·       After registration and email verification, login to the website and click on “IV Back Office.”

·       Click on Survey Center and answer all the questions there.

·       Choose videos to watch and make sure you stay online for one hour. You will get paid $25 immediately.

·       Link your PayPal account and request payment every Friday.


·                       $1000 * 400 = N400000 monthly for just watching videos.

That’s all for now and I hope you like my tutorial. Send me an email at internetwork30@gmail.com to receive latest tutorials like this one in your email box weekly.


Comments